Ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff is of paramount importance to us. We have taken all appropriate measures, strictly observing the health protocols of Greece’s National Health Organization and conforming to the directives issued by the Ministry of Tourism. Your enjoyable and safe hospitality experience remains a top priority for us. Our team will keep you updated on all measures taken during the global pandemic.
Our staff is continuously informed and trained regarding the proper implementation of safety measures in the workplace. Our staff use environmentally friendly, single use personal protective equipment, including gloves and masks.
Access keys and room cards are disinfected between stays, making the check-in & check-out process safe. Once cleaned and disinfected according to prevailing safety protocols, all rooms display a verification notice as required by law, to confirm that the room is safe for occupation.
In the areas where breakfast is served, all necessary food hygiene regulations are being implemented. For the disposal and collection of used utensils, appropriate hygiene procedures are being followed. Our kitchen staff prepare your meals according to the regulations issued by health authorities.
Extra health & safety measures
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- First aid kits available
- Access to healthcare professionals
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Hand sanitizer (all rooms)
Food & drink safety
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Delivered food covered securely